Tuesday 11 February 2014

Review: Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum

Hi Lovelies!

Recently I was given the Jimmy Choo perfume set as a gift, which I was really excited about. I am very particular about the different scents and can be very picky about these things. I don't know about you but I feel picking the right fragrance to match your personality is very personal, some people prefer strong and overpowering smells while others prefer something very light. I myself like fresh citrus smells for during the day and subtle musty smells for the evening.

Jimmy Choo gift 

First of all when I open my gift I was so impressed by the packaging its self, the  perfume came in a beautiful luxurious pink snakeskin effect gift box with  the "Jimmy Choo" logo printed on the front. Inside sat the Eau de Parfum 60ml and a matching body lotion.



I find the Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum oozes glamour from the packaging to the perfume itself. The perfume has a modern fruity chypre with warm, rich, woody depths scent to it which is so elegant.
For me I love to use this fragrance more in the evening as it has quite a beautiful and distinctive smell which is great when you are having a night out.

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum


This is now one of my favourite perfumes and I would definitely recommend it to anyone that has an aura of sparkling femininity.

 Until next time beauties.

Love,

ModestGlamAmor

xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment