Thursday 3 October 2013

An Evening at the Classic Brits 2013

Hey Dolls!!

Treats at Classic Brits 2013
VIP - Private Box
Last night I was invited to the Classic Brits and was feeling a tad skeptical about going as I wouldn't say classical music was my genre. However I went with an open mind determined to have fun and let’s face it who turns down an excuse to get dressed up not to mention we had our own private box (very posh).
The evening entailed a variety of amazing performers including Lang Lang, Nicola Bendetti, Jack Topping, and Amy Dickson to name a few.



Attending the ClassicBrits opened my eyes and taught me things that I didn’t know about music and film.  For example if someone mentioned Hans Zimmer I would have said who?, however last night I learned that he is a composer and a music producer who has composed music for over 100 Films including Batman, superman, Pirates of the Caribbean and The lion King. Last night I had the pleasure of witnessing in person a medley of only a few tracks he has composed and it was to say the least a magical and enjoyable experience.
The whole evening was amazing with great presenters including Johnathan Ross and Michael Kane who had me in stitches, as well as a very heart felt tribute Luciano Pavarotti that almost brought a tear to my eye.  
Myleen Klass not only looked amazing but was a wonderful host and I can see why she has been the host of the awards for a number of years.

All in all a brilliant and memorable evening!!


As it was so last minute I had to scramble through my wardrobe and I put this outfit together



Blazer H&M
Dress H&M
Shoes Carvela
Bag Fendi

10 comments:

  1. You really brought your evening to life for me in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it!! Thank you for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous ensemble! So pleased to have found your blog via Kat @ Tales of a Pale Face.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress and i think this was the perfect outfit for an event like the classic brits :)

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and also thank you for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing look!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much for your comment!!. I'm going to follow you now on bloglovin xx

      Delete