Thursday 26 September 2013

Review: Hand cream saviour - Laidbare

Hey Beauts!!

Don’t know about you but since the weather change has come about my soft supple hands have become almost like sand paper (Ewww).


Laidbare - In Safe Hands

So I have been looking for a good hand cream to nourish my flaky paws and get them back to their normal state. Now I love creams that are thick but not sticky, because I feel the thicker the cream the more nourishing they are.

Non greasy - Laidbare
Great Texture for a hand cream
 I recently came across this hand cream by Laidbare*, which has definitely helped me regain softness and comes with a beautiful scent. The cream is enriched with sunflower oil, Shea butter and packed with Vitamin C, which is probably why my hands feel soft as a baby’s bottom.

It’s the perfect size for your handbag, so there is no excuse for crusty hands people!! Get moisturing.

Check out Laidbare here

No comments:

Post a Comment