Wednesday 21 August 2013

Review: Benefits "They're Real" mascara

Hey lovelies!! So I decided to try out the Benefits No.1 best-selling mascara "They're Real" because let’s face it these short stubby lashes I have need as much help as they can get.

Benefit "They're Real" mascara

Not only have I read rave reviews on it a lot of people around me claim it to be an amazing mascara, so as I’m always on the lookout for a god send in this department I thought it best to try it out.

Before - No mascara

Before - No mascara 
First impressions when I got my hands on it was pretty packaging, I hope the end result is as pretty as its packaging.
At the moment I use the Dior Iconic and the brush on “they’re real” are almost the same as they both have the silicone head and the bristles are separated, which I love as it helps when it comes to lengthening my lashes.

Silicone brush - "They're real" Benefit


I must say I was pleased with the results of this mascara as it certainly lengthened my short stubby lashes without the clumpy effect that other mascaras do. This mascara is easy to apply whilst lifting and lengthening each strand in a beautiful jet black colour.

After - "They're real" mascara applied


I would say the only flaw of the Benefit “They’re real” mascara is I found the brush slightly uncomfortable when I was applying the mascara, but other than that this might have to become a make-up staple for me.

6 comments:

  1. great review!!! Would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @simplybeautifulelegant of course I already added you. Thanks for the lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the review, can't wait to get my hands on one!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this mascara as well and I also found the brush not that easy to use. I find if you do one coat and then let it dry before putting on a second it helps a lot!!!

    erinandkatherine.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your great tip, I will definitely bear that in mind next time I apply it.

      Delete
  5. You have beautiful eyes and immaculate eyebrows! Thanks for the review!

    www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete