Friday 23 August 2013

Review: Achieving the perfect Manicure with China Glaze

Even though winter hasn't arrived yet I decided to coat my nails in this dark shade. This in one of my favourite colours for my nails and I tend to wear it a lot through the winter, however on the odd occasion during the summer days this colour will make an appearance.

China Glaze nail lacquers

China Glaze nail lacquers
Nowadays so many brands have this exact shade, and I normally go for the Chanel’s “Rouge Noir” but that’s got a hefty price tag on it. I recently came across China Glaze that a similar shade called “Prey Tell”, which doesn't leave a hole in your pocket.

China Glaze - Prey Tell

Prey Tell
If you want to add chic-ness to your nails this is the colour for you, it’s not vibrant and in your face but a colour that will get you noticed.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by China Glaze’s nail lacquer, not only does the polish glide on nicely, it has a beautiful gloss. I haven’t touched this polish for months and it hasn't become gloopy like other nail lacquers, as it still glides on like the first day I used it.


If applied well this nail polish does last and does not chip easily. To keep my manicure looking fresh I use China Glaze’s “First &Last” for a base coat and a top coat. Everytime I feel like my manicure is looking dull I just add a coat of “First & Last” and it instantly freshens up my manicure.



You can find China Glaze on Beauty Bay, starting From £6.95


10 comments:

  1. love the deep red colour your using! Can't believe how neatly you do it, I get it everywhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty colour!

    please check out my blog, if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love china glaze polishes
    i have the first and last and it is a perfect product for me
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! I'll definitely have to find me some China Glaze nail polishes to try. I just did a nail polish review too if you wanted to check it out :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete