Thursday 29 August 2013

Review: A Gel Effect Mani with Layla

Calling out to the beauties who love a long lasting manicure feast your eyes on this Gel Effect nail polish*, that you can do in the comfort of your own home. 

Gel Effect nail polish

Now as you know I’m a sucker for nail lacquers so when I came across this I was keen to try it out. This polish has a semi-permanent gel that promises to leave your manicure scratch and chip free which every girl prays for when they get their nails done.


Coral Red
I must say I was pleasantly surprised by this polish as it certainly delivers, it has a beautiful silky smooth texture when applying and you can get away with just one coat if you wish. It almost adds thickness to your nail giving the illusion of healthy looking nails. It’s the first polish that dries almost instantly which is very hard to find in a good polish. As it looks like we still have a few sunny days I went for this stunning Coral Red colour.


Even before adding my top coat I was left with a high-shine finish without the hustle and bustle of sitting in a jam packed nail salon waiting for a UV lamp.



Perfect manicure
Just to be extra and add even more gloss to my manicure, I finished off with a glossy top coat* to give my salon style manicure its finishing touch.



Check out Layla and Orly collection here





6 comments:

  1. Love this. I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TOMORROW (every Friday) on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks karla for your comment... I would love to share my post on your blog xx

      Delete
  2. awesome and lovely post! enjoyed reading it :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my blog.... I followed you on bloglovin xx

      Delete
  3. Loving your blog great pictures...thank you so much for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete