Wednesday 14 August 2013

What's in my Tote??

Today I have brought out my Michael Kors Jet Set Tote. I was lucky enough to have got this bag as a gift for Christmas and haven't put it away since. I adore all the colours this bags comes in but thought the navy was the best for an everyday bag, something different from plain old black.


Jet Set Tote

Michael Kors





In my tote today I have my favourite Miu Miu wallet, I got this a couple of years ago and the leather has
aged beautifully.

Miu Miu



My Gucci shades, that help my to hide away my tired eyes in the morning. (find similiar here)

Gucci




Cath Kidson Oyster card holder have to travel in style

Apple Ipod touch can't go anywhere without music playing in my ears

Apple Iphone 4S to keep in touch

Denman hair brush to keep this barnet tame

Longchamp cosmetic case full of goodies.

Gucci Guilty Black to keep me smelling fresh





No comments:

Post a Comment