Thursday 22 August 2013

My Bobbi Brown addiction!!

Hands down BobbiBrown have to be one of my favourite make-up brands. I love that they are known for enhancing and emphasising a woman’s natural beauty, which is the look I tend to go for hence why my make-up bag mostly consist of Bobbi Brown products.

Bobbi Brown Addiction

I recently bought this Bronzing powder in the “Golden Light” colour. I use this bronzer for my daily make-up regime as it gives my oily skin a beautiful soft silky matte finish. If I fancy a more tanned look, this bronzer gives me no problems when building it up to my desired colour.
I apply the bronzer with this amazing Bobbi Brown bronzer brush, I believe it is important to invest in good quality make-up brushes to achieve the flawless look.

Bronzing Powder - Golden Light

Bronzer Brush
This BobbiBrown shimmer brick has been a staple in make-up bag for many years, I can’t live without it. I have bought almost every colour it comes in. I use the shimmer brick as a highlighter when I want to enhance my cheekbones it gives me that instant glow. It also doubles as an eye shadow.
Here I have the "Bronze" shimmer brick for a natural golden glow.


Bronze shimmer brick
I apply the shimmer brick with the Bobbi Brown Face blender brush, the bristles feels so soft and luxurious when applying my make-up

Bobbi Brown Everything mascara


Everything mascara brush
As much as I love Bobbi Brown the “Everything mascara” didn't sweep me off my feet. Unfortunately it wasn't able to lengthen my short stubby lashes which it promises to do. However I was pleased with how it thickens my lashes.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOh im so jealous of this bobbi collection!!!!!!! stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete