Friday 17 May 2013

Reva Pump -Tory Burch

For all my shoe lovers!! These shoes are my ultimate faves. They are the best pumps you will find, so comfy, stylish and most of all they last. 









Don’t know about you but whenever I buy pumps, ballerinas or any type of flat shoes I find that the sole gets worn down quite fast and at times holes can appear which instantly means death for pumps. Not with these Tory Burch beauties as the sole is rubber which means it will take longer to wear them down (you can walk for miles ladies). 



I myself have three pairs of the “Reva” pumps because I love how soft the leather is, therefore they don’t cut into your skin. Also as they age like all leather they mold to your feet but still keeping its shape and looking Fabulous on those tootsies. The Reva pump comes is loads of different and exciting colours so there’s no excuse for not purchasing a pair, these are a much needed purchase if you are a lady that loves flats.



                                 


Tory Burch "Reva Pumps" available at Tory Burch stores, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Harrods 


No comments:

Post a Comment